Installation of the main organ
Installing the organ sample set requires that you own a registered, installed copy of Hauptwerk™ virtual pipe organ software, together with a registered, working dongle.
This installation procedure is for Hauptwerk™ version 3 and 4.x. If using a different version of Hauptwerk™, the required steps may be slightly different in detail; please refer to your version’s copy of the Hauptwerk™ User Guide.
If you received the organ sample set as a downloadable product, please make sure that you downloaded all the installation files before you begin installing. It is required to have all the files in the same folder.
If you received a retail box product you will need to insert the installation medium first, which should be one or more USB flash drives. Please connect it to your computer and navigate to the device to see the folders and files.
Wait until the computer recognizes the new drive and, either a drive letter is assigned to it (PC - Windows), or it is mounted on the desktop (Mac - OS X). Once your computer has accessed the USB drive proceed to the next step.
- Launch Hauptwerk™ virtual organ software.
- From within Hauptwerk™, go to the file menu and select ‘Install organ...’.
- The program will prompt you to select the program to install.
- Navigate to the folder with the installation files and select the first file set to install.
- Click Open and then click OK on the next screen.
- Wait until Hauptwerk™ finishes installing the selected file then proceed with the installation of the next file.
Ensure that you have the latest version of the packages installed and apply any updates or upgrades that you have (see the next chapter to find out how).
We recommend first installing the Data and then the Organ component.
Updating the main organ
Any updates or upgrades require the main organ to be installed first. All upgrades and updates come as separate installer files. Once you have all the files downloaded or received otherwise on your computer, please install them. The procedure for installing upgrades and updates is the same as the normal installation process.
To obtain the latest updates you need to register your copy. To do this:
- Go to http://www.inspiredacoustics.com
- Create an account if you do not already have one by clicking on the Sign Up link.
- In case you received a boxed product click the Register menu at the Inspired Acoustics website and enter you serial number that you received. If you do not have such a number, please contact us.
- After you are registered, go to the ‘My products’ section and you will find your product and its Update files within a few minutes.
- Download the package that has the name ‘LATEST’ written in it. Install this package, once downloaded, following the procedure above in chapter 2.1. If there is no such package, you already have the latest version on your computer.
For the smoothest operation, please ensure that you have the latest version of your product, so please download and install this file once a new version becomes available. This file is made so that it will update your organ to the latest version regardless of what version you have.
Last updated: 2019. Jul. 08. 14:35
Melbourne Town Hall Pipe Organ Samples
Scorzè Pipe Organ Samples
Scots Pipe Organ Samples
Kispest Pipe Organ Samples
Pusztaszabolcs Pipe Organ Samples
Esztergom Pipe Organ Samples
Kolozsvár Pipe Organ Samples
Mátyás Pipe Organ Samples
Heppenheim Pipe Organ Samples
Weinheim Pipe Organ Samples
Mátyás Professional Edition HW
Kispest Professional Edition HW
Kispest Personal Edition HW
Mátyás Personal Edition HW
Esztergom Collectors Edition HW
Kolozsvar Personal Edition HW
Kolozsvar Professional Edition HW
Scots Personal Edition HW
Scots Medium Edition HW
Heppenheim Personal Edition HW
Weinheim Personal Edition HW
Scorze Personal Edition HW
MTH Professional Edition HW
MTH Medium Edition HW
MTH Essential Edition HW